Film Feedback - Wk of 2/21

Film Feedback Week of 2/21

Cities of the Underworld - watched a few more of these while I was working. Love the show!



State of Play - Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams in a political thriller that I really didn't follow very closely.



I Hate Valentine's Day - That actress from My Big Fat Greek Wedding in a rom-com that I liked better than My Life in Ruins, but not as well as Greek Wedding.


Post Grad - Recommended by one of the librarians, and rather cute. About a recent college grad whose life isn't going quite how she planned.



Moon - Odd, odd, odd! Not quite sure I followed it all - the hazards of having a movie on while doing other things. Read a review that recommended it, but not sure *I* would give it the thumbs up.



Veggie Tales Pistachio: The Boy Who Woodn't - Cute! Love the silly song, and the Pinocchio parallels fit the story well.



The Tenant of Wildfell Hall - Book club movie! The book was better, but Toby Stephens is worth a watch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A to Z Website Meme

October Reads

Booking Through Thursday - Sticky