Movies I Saw in the Theater in 2008

Here is a list of movies I saw in the theater in 2008.
Not a long list (eleven), but perhaps more than an average year?
I guess I am going to the theater about once a month. Not too shabby. I still need to write reviews on several of them, but I've given you my 10 second recommendations instead.
  1. The Day the Earth Stood Still (PG-13) (2008) (Keanu Reeves, Jennifer Connelly) - Do you like Keanu or sci-fi? Then see it. If not, don't bother.
  2. Bolt (PG) (2008) (voices of John Travolta, Miley Cyrus) - I didn't review this, but it was one of my favorite movies this year! GREAT FUN! Way better than Wall-E.
  3. Twilight (PG-13) (2008) (Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson) - My review
  4. The Dark Knight (PG-13) (2008) (Christian Bale, Heath Ledger) - My review
  5. Mamma Mia! (PG-13) (2008) (Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan) - My review
  6. WALL·E (G) (2008) (voices of Ben Burtt, Elissa Knight) - Worth a viewing.
  7. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (PG) (2008) (Ben Barnes, William Moseley) - Read the book instead.
  8. Iron Man (PG-13) (2008) (Robert Downey, Jr. Terrence Howard) - My review
  9. Nim’s Island (PG) (2008) (Abigail Breslin, Jodie Foster) - My review
  10. Jumper (PG-13) (2008) (Hayden Christensen, Samuel L. Jackson) - My review
  11. The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie (G) (2008) (voices of Phil Vischer, Mike Nawrocki) - My review
Hmmmm... Interesting. Two G-rated movies, Two PG-rated movies, and the rest (7) are PG-13. No R-rated movies at all on this list. Hollywood, wanna pay attention to that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A to Z Website Meme

October Reads

Twilight (2008)