2008 Movies on DVD

Here is a list of 2008 movies that I have viewed on DVD. Some were ones I was really looking forward to (Fool's Gold, at least until I read the reviews), others were the luck of the draw (Eagle Eye, Maryann had it.).

  1. The Duchess (PG-13) (2008) (Keira Knightley, Ralph Fiennes) - depressing
  2. Eagle Eye (PG-13) (2008) (Shia LaBeouf, Michelle Monaghan) - better than I imagined!
  3. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (PG-13) (2008) (America Ferrera, Alexis Bledel) - interesting, but I don't think this series of movies is for young girls
  4. Space Chimps (G) (2008) (voices of Andy Samberg, Cheryl Hines) - We really liked this!
  5. Journey to the Center of the Earth (PG) (2008) (Brendan Fraser, Josh Hutcherson) - corny
  6. Get Smart (PG-13) (2008) (Steve Carell, Anne Hathaway) - David's new favorite! lol I found a lot to laugh at as well.
  7. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (PG-13) (2008) (Harrison Ford, Shia LaBeouf) - Terrible. Do not bother.
  8. Then She Found Me (R) (2008) (Helen Hunt, Colin Firth) - Loved this. Deeper than the normal romantic drama. It was raunchy in some spots though, deserving the R rating. However, I thought it was quite real.
  9. Speed Racer (PG) (2008) (Emile Hirsch, Christina Ricci) - Remember how excited I was for it? Sadly, this movie didn't do something quite right. However, I really liked it anyway.
  10. What Happens in Vegas (PG-13) (2008) (Ashton Kutcher, Cameron Diaz) - Liked it more than I thought I would.
  11. Made of Honor (PG-13) (2008) (Patrick Dempsey, Michelle Monaghan) - simply ok. The Scottish accents were the best part!
  12. Baby Mama (PG-13) (2008) (Tina Fey, Amy Poehler) - This was hilariously funny!
  13. Deception (R) (2008) (Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman) - Terrible, terrible, terrible. Even with Jackman and McGregor. Still terrible. I remember now why I usually just say no to R rated movies.
  14. Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (PG-13) (2008) (Frances McDormand, Amy Adams) - Um. Odd. Odd movie.
  15. Definitely, Maybe (PG-13) (2008) (Ryan Reynolds, Isla Fisher) - Didn't really like this one.
  16. Fool's Gold (PG-13) (2008) (Matthew McConaughey, Kate Hudson) - Liked it better than I thought I would from reading the awful reviews. It was sweet and funny in spots, but rather contrived in others.
  17. Penelope (PG) (2008) (Christina Ricci, James McAvoy) - ADORED this one! Highly recommend!
  18. The Bucket List (PG-13) (2007) (Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman) - Forgettable.
  19. 27 Dresses (PG-13) (2008) (Katherine Heigl, James Marsden) - Didn't really like, but I think that's because I didn't really like either of the main characters or their choices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A to Z Website Meme

October Reads

Twilight (2008)