Thirteen Top Movies

Saw this meme on the Pink Lemonade blog (Thursday Thirteen) and I just can't pass up a movie list challenge. lol


My Top 13 Movies (if you ask me next week, it might change though - lol)

1 – Lord of the Rings (all 3) - Saw these repeatedly in the theatre and again on DVD

2 – The Scarlet Pimpernel - Sink me! I have loved Sir Percy since I was 16!

3 – A Knight's Tale - We will, we will ROCK YOU!

4 – Pride and Prejudice (1995) - Allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love this movie! If you're only going to watch one P&P, make it THIS one!

5 – The Incredibles - this is such a great animated movie - family friendly, full of adventure, humorous, beautifully executed!

6 – The Matrix - "Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

7 – Sahara - We're home free now!

8 – The Cutting Edge (1992) - A movie I can watch over and over and over.... Figure skating, an opposites-attract romance - sigh....

9 – Bridget Jones's Diary - Wait a minute... Nice boys don't kiss like that!

10 – Bird on a Wire - Mel Gibson in a dozen different roles - LOVE IT.

11 - The Importance of Being Earnest - Come down, Lady, come down....

12 – It's a Wonderful Life - A yearly tradition - now my kids love it too!

13 – Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - Savvy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A to Z Website Meme

Booking Through Thursday - Sticky

October Reads