Booking Through Thursday

btt button

Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
  1. Are you currently reading more than one book? Right you are!
  2. If so, how many books are you currently reading? Oh, wow. Um. Six, I guess. Seven if you count what I'm reading to the kids. Some of them more actively than others.
  3. Is this normal for you? Definitely. I usually have at least one fiction and one non-fiction read going.
  4. Where do you keep your current reads? All over the place? One on the end table, one in the bathroom, the rest stacked either in the library basket or here and there around.
What about you? I'd love to hear your answers - blog them, facebook them, or just leave them in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A to Z Website Meme

October Reads

Twilight (2008)