June Reads

Love Unlisted by Stephanie Haddad 6/15/2012 Good - Chick Lit
Grace writes lists, lots of lists. Her life is ruled by the lists, but then she meets Colin, a guitar teacher who challenges her to think outside of her lists.
A nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling 6/17/2012
Excellent - Young Adult
Orphaned Harry Potter finds out that he is the son of a wizard and a witch and is accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry.
James (my 12yo son) decided he wanted to read Harry Potter. I'd never had much interest in reading them but had said years ago if any of my kids ever wanted to read them (something I thought unlikely at tanhe time), I would read them too. He asked me to read them "with" him, but he's far far ahead of me already. 

Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling 6/21/2012
Excellent - Young Adult
Someone is turning students at Hogwarts School into stone, and Harry Potter (now a 2nd year student) must track down the Chamber of Secrets to save them.
Enjoying reading the series far more than I anticipated. Go ahead, say, "I told you so!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A to Z Website Meme

Booking Through Thursday - Sticky

October Reads