Too Many Movies for the Weather!

Oh my, lots of movies to see - and gorgeous weather that doesn't mesh with the desire to sit in a theater! I've never understood the summer movie season - weather in Michigan is bad enough the rest of the year that in summer I don't want to sit in a theater too much.

Haven't managed to see Indiana Jones. Ah well.

Planning to see The Dark Knight and Mamma Mia. At least I WANT TO. And The Day the Earth Stood Still, of course. :-) (Especially since I didn't even bother with Street Kings!)

Others I'd not mind viewing: Get Smart, The Accidental Husband.

David's asking for Journey to the Center of the Earth and the other kids want to see Kung Fu Panda. They all want to see Wall-E. The girls want to see Kit Kittredge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A to Z Website Meme

October Reads

Twilight (2008)