Premonition (2007)

Just a quick entry about the Sandra Bullock film Premonition. I do enjoy watching Sandra; she seems so down-to-earth in all her films. The premise of this movie intrigued me from the start - she learns her husband is dead, then the next day he is alive. Then he's dead again.

Figuring out the timeline was confusing, but thankfully Sandra's character also found it confusing and made a handy chart that cleared everything up! Things that didn't make any sense earlier in the movie become much clearer throughout. I enjoyed seeing the story unfold.

All that said, I detested the ending. There was an alternate ending in the deleted scenes. I hated that one too. If I had to do it over, I'd start 10-15 minutes from the end and change everything thereafter. Oh well, I can imagine my own ending, right?

IMDB page for Premonition


Screenit.com Review of Premonition

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A to Z Website Meme

October Reads

Booking Through Thursday - Sticky